BGCB Job Announcement
The following position is currently available:
Seasonal Program Coordinator
35-40 hours per week
$10.75 per hour
Title:Seasonal Program Coordinator
Availability:June 10, 2019 - August 23, 2019
Department:Downtown Bend Club
Job Function Details
- Establish a program setting that insures the health and safety of our Club members.
- Contribute to the creation of the Club’s overall positive climate for youth development.
- Plan, implement and monitor programs and activities consistent with the organization’s youth development mission, goals, and current year objectives.
- Provide guidance services to Club Members as appropriate with the well-being of the Club Members in mind.
- Understand and implement the youth development strategy.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures published by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend.
- Completion of high school.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with numerous interruptions.
- Ability to prioritize and pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
- Ability to deal effectively with multi-age children.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and implementing age appropriate youth programs.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Computer proficient and comfortable learning new software programs.
- Previous clerical experience a plus.
Position holder will establish, with the concurrence of the Program Director, specific semi-annual performance objectives and expected outcomes in accordance with the above Key Roles and Job Functions. These objectives will be revised from time to time to the mutual agreement of the position holder and Program Director.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Application is available at www.bgcbend.org.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug screen prior to offer of employment.