Looking for a Job in Bend, Oregon?
When you come to work at Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend, you come to make a difference in the lives of children who need it the most. Mentoring our youth is one of the most important and rewarding accomplishments - and where better to do it than at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend?Download Application
Job Positions Available
Responsible for providing an environment that is safe physically, emotionally and mentally. Help youth get along with others, make new friends and provide opportunities for fun and constructive use of leisure time.
As a Professional with Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend I understand I am accountable to the Program Director.
I represent Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend as a positive role model to our members and to all children in general.
I will attend monthly one on one meetings facilitated by the Program Director.
I will adhere to all policies and procedures published by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Establish a program setting that ensures the health and safety of our members.
- Contribute to the creation of the Club’s overall positive climate for youth development.
- Plan, implement, and monitor programs and activities consistent with the organization’s youth development mission, goals, and current year objectives. Compile a monthly and weekly activities calendar for your specific program area.
- Provide guidance services to Club members as appropriate with the well-being of the youth members in mind.
- Understand and implement the Youth Development Strategy.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures published by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend.
Pay Scale:$10.75 per hour
Hours/Days:25 hours per week