BGCB Job Announcement
The following position is currently available:
40 hours per week /Full-time, Exempt
$26,000 annual salary
Profile Source:Professional – Exempt
Reports to:Program Director
As a professional with Boys & Girls Clubs of
I represent Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend as a positive role model to our members and to all children in general.
I will adhere to all policies and procedures published by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend.
Job Function Details
- Develop and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with Club members, other staff
- Use good common sense and act in the best interest of the organization and Club Members.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing quality teen programs.
- Meet general expectations of the position and the organization.
- Maintain a safe, positive environment for co-workers and Club Members at all times.
- High School diploma required.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s License required.
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
- Ability to deal effectively with multi-age children, small groups of children in activities and free play, and large groups of children in organized activities.
- Demonstrated ability in the effective guidance and discipline of youth ages 5 through 18.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Application is available at www.bgcbend.org.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug screen prior to offer of employment.