BGCB Job Announcement
The following position is currently available:
Membership Services Coordinator
Title:Membership Services Coordinator
Department:Downtown Bend Club
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
1. Responsible for all data entry and management of KidTrax membership management software.
2. Responsible or accepting and tracking all payments received at front desk through QuickBooks and Square.
3. Answer phone, take accurate messages, return phone calls, and communicate with Club members, parents and general public concerning Club programs and policies in a positive and friendly manner.
4. Provide assistance and work with the Program Director in organizing the daily operation of the Club. Provide technical assistance, organization, filing, typing, photocopying, and miscellaneous duties in direct support of the Program Director. Maintain copies and records of all membership documents such as: membership forms, no school day forms, parent packets, and scholarship forms and back up documentation.
5. Comfortable working in a professional, fast-paced setting and be able to multi-task. Be comfortable working with adults and kids.
6. Provide a setting that insures the health and safety of our Club members.
7. Contribute to the creation of the Club’s overall positive climate for youth development.
8. Understand and implement the youth development strategy.
Job Function Details
- Completion of high school.
- Proficient in Spanish language (preferred but not required)
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with numerous interruptions.
- Ability to prioritize and pay attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
- Ability to deal effectively with multi-age children.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Computer proficient and comfortable learning new software programs.
- Familiar using QuickBooks.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- 10 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, 4 personal days & 12 sick days allotted per year
- Employer paid Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Short-term disability, life insurance & 401k employer match
Job EvalutationPosition holder will establish, with the concurrence of the Program Director, specific semi-annual performance objectives and expected outcomes in accordance with the above Key Roles and Job Functions. These objectives are dynamic and will be revised from time to time to the mutual agreement of the position holder and Program Director.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Application is available at www.bgcbend.org.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug screen prior to offer of employment.