100 businesses supporting Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend to serve our neighbors in need.
$100 monthly commitment provides kids with academic support, a safe place to learn and grow, daily meals and professional guidance and mentoring.
100 families in need are given the opportunity to be Club members
Why Club Blue?
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Bend serves over 1800 children annually.
- The average annual scholarships per child to attend the Club is $1,200.
- 75% of our families need financial assistance to attend.
Marketing Benefits & Recognition
Social media recognition - Expand your presence with our 2,800 followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Your business logo will be featured on all BGCB social media channels in conjunction with Club Blue.
Website Recognition - (Boys & Girls Club of Bend) - Increase your website's authority with a backlink from our .org site!
- Your business logo and a link to your website will appear on our Club Blue page.
E-newsletter Recognition - Take credit! Let us share your generosity with over 1,500 of our Club families!
- Your business logo and a link to your website will be featured on our monthly e-newsletter.
Print Advertising - Go beyond the Club and let all of Central Oregon know your generosity!
- Your business logo will appear quarterly in Cascade Business News and The Source Weekly print ads as a proud member of Club Blue.
For any further information contact:
Phone: (541) 617-2877 ext. 10
Thank you to these businesses for joining Club Blue and investing in our kids' futures!
*Once we have reached our goal of 100 business members in Club Blue we will run a television ad in partnership with Bend Broadband to recognize all Club Blue members and the impact they have had on our community.